I'm worried about DeepVocal

Over the months I saw this project grow, I was ecstatic, now I’m plain worried about DeepVocal as an engine and fandom altogether. The updates come in slow and the last update basically broke my voicebank somehow, the independent symbols are all broken and I’m just worried in general for the fandom’s health. Maybe I’m just ignorant, since I haven’t seen the discord server that I’ve heard about and stuff, but seeing as the wiki and the forum are nearly (the wiki more so) barren, I’m genuinely worried about DeepVocal. If anyone feels the same, just know you aren’t alone.

1 Like

Boxstar has joined the development of Microsoft X Studio (singer.xiaoice.com), a singing synthesizer based on AI. So the development of deepvocal is slow. (Still better than utau which ha s no update since 2014

1 Like

Besides, Chinese users don’t use fandom. They use moegirl pedia(https://zh.moegirl.org.cn/DeepVocal).

Unlike vocaloid and synthv whose voicebanks are produced and promoted by large companies, and are (usually) more famous, deepvocal voicebanks are created by deepvocal users. As a result, the only wiki contributor of many deepvocal voicebanks on fandom is the creator of the voicebank.

1 Like

The independent symbol issue in the latest update is a bug. It will be fixed by the developer.

1 Like

But what about this forum? It seems barren… I’m glad to see some posts every now and then but it’s a shame how little activity goes on here

Chinese users use qq and bilibili